Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Larry the Cable Guy's Hula-Palooza Christmas Luau



larry
I love Larry, but this wasn't his funniest. If your a Larry fan, it's worth seeing, but I know Larry and have seen better!!!!!

What a wonder day in Hawaii
This was Larry the Cable Guy's family Christmas in Hawaii....what a laugh full event! Tony Olando was the best, the skits were fun for all...can't wait until the next year of Christmas with Larry!

Hula Fun
I only bought this DVD because my husband was one of the "Pirate Elfs" in the special and I wanted to surprise him with a copy. He was also the little guy who leaves the airport terminal as Larry enters, is the little guy who walks by in the street corner santa scene and is "Kris Kringle's" manager in the wrestling match between Santa (Larry) and Kris Kringle. Most of the special is great. I love Tony Orlando, the songs are fun. The only thing I didn't like was the "Letters to Santa" bit. I guess redneck sexist bits aren't my thing. I was offended when Larry had the buxom blonde in the short santa outfit bend over him to retrieve the letters and then he made a point of covering his lap because of his "reaction" to it. Redneck humor? Got it. Old favorites? Got it. Women half naked doing a "hula" while short guys ogle them? Got it. If my husband hadn't been in the special I wouldn't have "got it".

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment