Monday, October 14, 2013

Holiday Four-Film Collector's Set: Volume One (Angel in the Family / A Christmas Visitor / What I Did for Love / Silent Night)



Must Buy!
Four movies, one universal theme: Love.

For a light-hearted romantic comedy, watch: What I did for Love
For restoring your faith in the power of love and forgiveness: A Christmas Visitor
For a story about universal love (based on a true story): Silent Night
For the more traditional Christmas-miracle and family love: Angel in the Family

It doesn't get better than that for Christmas.

Great Family fun!
What's to say? These are Hallmark. Fit for the whole family and well made and acted. Not like the current Hollywood trash! Yeah Hallmark!

Best Holiday Set Yet!!
I was looking to expand my Christmas movies and found this four pack at a great price! I am so glad I purchased it, I've purchased others since but none beat this so far. The only one we are not crazy about (it's just ok) is Angel in the Family. As far as the other three movies they have quickly moved up with our other Christmas favorites!! You won't be disappointed with this pack, the stories, and the acting are all great in Christmas Visitor, What I Did for Love and Silent Night. Not to mention they are all family oriented so everyone can watch.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment