Sunday, October 6, 2013

Raging Inferno



Raging Inferno
GOOD MOVIE BUT: This was a good movie. The only problem was it was originally made in German and they re-done it in American. The voices are way off their lips. Otherwise it had a lot of drama, excitment and a good story.

very disappointing
The acting and the story plot looks like this could have been a good movie. But this was a German movie dubbed in English-the lip sinc was way off and I just couldn't get past that. I thought that much of the English voice was without emotion and it was painfully obvious the characters weren't really saying what was on the screen. What was even more painful was that I payed much more for this movie than I payed for many other disaster movies which I felt were alot better. Save your money and don't buy this movie!

Coming soon!!!
Hey! Raging Inferno as you can see is going to be available on DVD starting December 1st, 2009. I can't wait to get it! This is a great disaster action film, perfect for a stocking stuffer. It is a must have movie!

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment