Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Santa Buddies



A Christmas Miracle
I have always been a huge fan of the Buddies movie. More than the original Air Bud series. This one though is so far my top fav. It really explains the true meaning of Christmas. Plus the cuteness between Puppy Paws and the buddies is great humor. The cute stray puppy Tiny in the pound also sings a short beautiful song "A Christmas Miracle" and it brings tears to your eyes. Highly worth the price!

My son loves these buddie movies
This is mainly in response to the previous reviewer complaining about this movie. This movie is obviously not for you because your an adult and you probably don't have children. Because if you did, you would see that kids love these movies, my son watches them all the time(he's 4). The target audience is obviously children, not some grumpy old man with internet access and extreme distaste for Golden Retrievers.

Kids talking dog movie. *Warning gives doubts about Santa.* Not Disney Quality.
I did not like the movie. Like poorly made for TV movie. Not Disney Quality, however my sons & grandkids(ages 1,3,5,9,11)liked this movie since it had talking dogs. I bought cheaper for $19.95 at Toys r us.

Santa questions were easily explained as I told them everyone believes different things, just like some celebrate Chanukah or Kwanza instead of Christmas. I reminded them that the real Santa can not go to every single place at the same time and the store santas with the fake beards are his helpers. Dogs praying to Santa were explained as them just making wishes.

***warnings kids movie not for adults.
Doubts about the Santa.

Click to Editorial Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment